Re: [Videolib] Sources for two films?

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:15:37 -0500

--B_3278423739_67762845

Well the only thing I can say is New Yorker no longer has BLOOD OF THE
CONDOR it is not on their site
I bet Peter knows and he won=B9t even be out of the office for Thanksgiving

On 11/20/07 4:44 PM, "May, Margery" <mmay@wesleyan.edu> wrote:

> Hi there,
> =20
> Anyone have any suggestions for locating either of these two films, in e=
ither
> video or DVD?
> =20
> 1. Jorghe Sanjines, director
> Blood of the Condor (Yawar Malku)
> Bolivia: Ukamau Group, 1969, dist. by New Yorker Films
> =20
> ---New Yorker no longer has the distribution rights and didn't know who, =
if
> anyone, does.
> =20
> 2. Alenjandro Agresti, director
> Love is a Fat Woman
> Argentina: (company?) 1988
> =20
> ---listed on 1 World Films, but they report it is out of print & unavaila=
ble.
> =20
> I've Googled & tried eBay, to no avail Can you help?
> =20
> Thanks,
> MM=20
> =20
> Margery L. May
> Acquisitions Administrator
> Wesleyan University Library
> Acquisitions Department
> Olin Memorial Library
> 252 Church Street
> Middletown, CT 06459
> 860-685-3834
> mmay@wesleyan.edu
>=20
> "The library is the temple of learning, and learning has liberated more p=
eople
> than all the wars in history." ---Carl Thomas Rowan
>=20

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3278423739_67762845

Re: [Videolib] Sources for two films? Well = the only thing I can say is New Yorker no longer has BLOOD OF THE CONDOR it = is not on their site
I bet Peter knows and he won’t even be out of the office for Thanksgi= ving