Re: [Videolib] Vendor suggestions

Christine Godin (diractor@yahoo.com)
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:22:06 -0800 (PST)

--0-1264816688-1195280526=:88268

Yikes, I am usually better about replies than this. Not meant for the list, just Cherene. Sorry!

Christine Godin

----- Original Message ----
From: Christine Godin <diractor@yahoo.com>
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 7:10:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Vendor suggestions

I enjoyed talking with you this afternoon. I will follow up on your status in the vendor file and see if we can facilitate doing business. I'll probably have to explain just what it is you do to purchasing. The new vice chancellor is on our side, though, so I hope he will support me if we run into any roadblocks.

Christine Godin