Re: [Videolib] sicko rights

Christine Godin (diractor@yahoo.com)
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:58:59 -0800 (PST)

--0-387398274-1195261139=:62353

Thank you, everyone. We do own it already. Bought through Baker and Taylor. For the PPR, I just needed to know where. And now I do. Thank you!

----- Original Message ----
From: "Tatar, Becky" <bltata@aurora.lib.il.us>
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 4:24:19 PM
Subject: RE: [Videolib] sicko rights

I just checked - Swank carries it. I looked under the College Campus division.. Hope this is right...

Becky Tatar
Periodicals/Audiovisuals
Aurora Public Library
1 E. Benton Street
Aurora, IL 60505
Phone: 630-264-4100
FAX: 630-896-3209
bltata@aurora.lib.il.us
www.aurora.lib.il.us

I'm willing to bet someone on the list will have info on where to obtain rights (if they are even available yet) to show Michael Moore's "Sicko." I have two instructors who are dying (!) to show it to a group outside their classroom setting, for a discussion. At least they had the presence of mind to ask!

Christine Godin
Northwest Vista College
San Antonio

Be a better pen pal.
--0-387398274-1195261139=:62353

Thank you, everyone. We do own it already. Bought through Baker and Taylor. For the PPR, I just needed to know where. And now I do. Thank you!

I'm willing to bet someone on the list will have info on where to obtain rights (if they are even available yet) to show Michael Moore's "Sicko." I have two instructors who are dying (!) to show it to a group outside their classroom setting, for a discussion. At least they had the presence of mind to ask!

Christine Godin
Northwest Vista College
San Antonio

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. --0-387398274-1195261139=:62353-- VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.