Re: [Videolib] sicko rights

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 18:40:25 -0500

--B_3278083226_47356546

Many distributors carry the film but Christine needed PPR rights and those
belong to Swank

By the way weird fact of the day. According to their web site Swank now
licenses films for public showings in FRANCE !

Now if only I could get Kino to open a branch in London I would be a happy
camper.

On 11/16/07 6:09 PM, "Susan Weber" <sweber@langara.bc.ca> wrote:

> Michael Moore's "Sicko" now available at Progressive Films!
>
> Sicko
> <http://ent.groundspring.org/EmailNow/pub.php?module=URLTracker&amp;cmd=track&
> amp;j=173075926&amp;u=1722549> (Special Edition) (2007)
> http://ent.groundspring.org/EmailNow/pub.php?module=URLTracker&cmd=track&j=173
> 075926&u=1722549
>
> info@progressivefilms.org
>

> Christine Godin wrote:
>>

>> I'm willing to bet someone on the list will have info on where to obtain
>> rights (if they are even available yet) to show Michael Moore's "Sicko." I
>> have two instructors who are dying (!) to show it to a group outside their
>> classroom setting, for a discussion. At least they had the presence of mind
>> to ask!
>>

>> Christine Godin
>>
>> Northwest Vista College
>>
>> San Antonio
>>

>> Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try it
>> now.
>> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51731/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/sports;_ylt=At9_qD
>> KvtAbMuh1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ>

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3278083226_47356546

Re: [Videolib] sicko rights Many = distributors carry the film but Christine needed PPR rights and those belong= to Swank

By the way weird fact of the day. According to their web site Swank now lic= enses films for public showings in FRANCE !

Now if only I could get Kino to open a branch in London I would be a happy = camper.

On 11/16/07 6:09 PM, "Susan Weber" <sweber@langara.bc.ca> w= rote:

Michael Moore's "Sicko" now available at Prog= ressive Films!

Sicko <http://ent.groundspring.= org/EmailNow/pub.php?module=3DURLTracker&amp;cmd=3Dtrack&amp;j=3D173075926= &amp;u=3D1722549> (Special Edition) (2007)
http://ent.groundspring.org/EmailNow/pub.php?m= odule=3DURLTracker&cmd=3Dtrack&j=3D173075926&u=3D1722549

info@progressivefilms.org

Christine Godin wrote:

I'm willing to bet someone on the list will have info on where to obtain ri= ghts (if they are even available yet) to show Michael Moore's "Sicko.&q= uot; I have two instructors who are dying (!) to show it to a group outside = their classroom setting, for a discussion. At least they had the presence of= mind to ask!

Christine Godin

Northwest Vista College

San Antonio

Be a better sports nut! Let your tea= ms follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=3D51731/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/sports;_ylt=3D= At9_qDKvtAbMuh1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ>