Re: [Videolib] sicko rights

Susan Weber (sweber@langara.bc.ca)
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:09:30 -0800

--Boundary_(ID_EPA0UcjAChjIUbW92lNY5A)

Michael Moore's "Sicko" now available at Progressive Films!

Sicko
<http://ent.groundspring.org/EmailNow/pub.php?module=URLTracker&cmd=track&j=173075926&u=1722549>
(Special Edition) (2007)
http://ent.groundspring.org/EmailNow/pub.php?module=URLTracker&cmd=track&j=173075926&u=1722549

info@progressivefilms.org

--
Susan Weber, Media Librarian
Langara College, Advanced Education Media

Fast Forward Media Showcase http://www.langara.bc.ca/ffwd http://www.langara.bc.ca/aemac

--Boundary_(ID_EPA0UcjAChjIUbW92lNY5A) Content-type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

Michael Moore's "Sicko" now available at Progressive Films!

Sicko (Special Edition) (2007)

Christine Godin wrote:
I'm willing to bet someone on the list will have info on where to obtain rights (if they are even available yet) to show Michael Moore's "Sicko." I have two instructors who are dying (!) to show it to a group outside their classroom setting, for a discussion. At least they had the presence of mind to ask!

Christine Godin
Northwest Vista College
San Antonio

--
Susan Weber, Media Librarian
Langara College, Advanced Education Media
   Acquisitions Centre
100 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C.  V5Y 2Z6
Tel. 604-323-5533     email: sweber@langara.bc.ca

Fast Forward Media Showcase
  http://www.langara.bc.ca/ffwd
  http://www.langara.bc.ca/aemac

--Boundary_(ID_EPA0UcjAChjIUbW92lNY5A)-- VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.