RE: [Videolib] sicko rights

Tatar, Becky (bltata@aurora.lib.il.us)
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:24:19 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C8289F.6E116BDA

I just checked - Swank carries it. I looked under the College Campus
division.. Hope this is right...
=20
Becky Tatar
Periodicals/Audiovisuals
Aurora Public Library
1 E. Benton Street
Aurora, IL 60505
Phone: 630-264-4100
FAX: 630-896-3209
bltata@aurora.lib.il.us
www.aurora.lib.il.us

=20

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Christine Godin
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 1:15 PM
To: Videolibrarian listserv
Subject: [Videolib] sicko rights
=09
I'm willing to bet someone on the list will have info on where
to obtain rights (if they are even available yet) to show Michael
Moore's "Sicko." I have two instructors who are dying (!) to show it to
a group outside their classroom setting, for a discussion. At least they
had the presence of mind to ask!
=20
Christine Godin
Northwest Vista College
San Antonio

________________________________

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo
Mobile. Try it now.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=3D51731/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/sports;_ylt=3D=
t9_qDKvtAbMuh1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ>=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C8289F.6E116BDA

Message

I just=20 checked - Swank carries it.  I looked under the College Campus=20 division..  Hope this is right...

Becky Tatar
Periodicals/Audiovisuals<= /ADDRESS>
Aurora Public=20 Library
1 E. Benton=20 Street