Re: [Videolib] Recommendations needed for good media vendor

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:26:28 -0500

--B_3277977989_41036264

My reply should have been off list because I know Gary does not want the
list clogged with this stuff
So sorry.

On 11/15/07 11:29 AM, "Rhonda Pancoe" <rpancoe@mail.colgate.edu> wrote:

> I am still looking for a good media vendor that can handle a lot of our
> individual orders with one common invoice for films from a variety of sou=
rces,
> good customer service, and reliable standing orders & approval plans. An=
y and
> all recommendations, comments, will be appreciated. You may email me
> directly. =20
>=20
> Rhonda=20
> Rhonda Pancoe=20
> Media Acquisitions Coordinator
> Colgate University Library
> 13 Oak Drive=20
> Hamilton, NY=A0 13346
> Phone: 315-228-7858
> Fax:=A0 315-228-6227
> RPancoe@Mail.Colgate.Edu <mailto:RPancoe@Mail.Colgate.Edu>
> =A0=20
>=20
>=20

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3277977989_41036264

Re: [Videolib] Recommendations needed for good media vendor My re= ply should have been off list because I know Gary does not want the list clo= gged with this stuff
So sorry.