Re: [Videolib] Recommendations needed for good media vendor

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:24:44 -0500

--B_3277977885_41015739

I am sure librarians know best but from what I hear they really like Midwes=
Tape because unlike most of the others it seems to specialize in libraries
And small places whereas the big companies don=B9t. As far as I can tell they
seem to get anything legally available in the US.
I don=B9t know anyone there so this is just based on my observation
( as it happens they drive our wholesale guys NUTS because the fax an order
nearly every day but for customers that its a good thing
Because it means they order as soon as you place it rather than waiting a
few days to build an order up before placing it with the
Company)

I am also curious what you end up finding out.

On 11/15/07 11:29 AM, "Rhonda Pancoe" <rpancoe@mail.colgate.edu> wrote:

> I am still looking for a good media vendor that can handle a lot of our
> individual orders with one common invoice for films from a variety of sou=
rces,
> good customer service, and reliable standing orders & approval plans. An=
y and
> all recommendations, comments, will be appreciated. You may email me
> directly. =20
>=20
> Rhonda=20
> Rhonda Pancoe=20
> Media Acquisitions Coordinator
> Colgate University Library
> 13 Oak Drive=20
> Hamilton, NY=A0 13346
> Phone: 315-228-7858
> Fax:=A0 315-228-6227
> RPancoe@Mail.Colgate.Edu <mailto:RPancoe@Mail.Colgate.Edu>
> =A0=20
>=20
>=20

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3277977885_41015739

Re: [Videolib] Recommendations needed for good media vendor I am = sure librarians know best but from what I hear they really like Midwest Tape= because unlike most of the others it seems to specialize in libraries
And small places whereas the big companies don’t. As far as I can tel= l they seem to get anything legally available in the US.
I don’t know anyone there so this is just based on my observation