RE: [Videolib] discovery channel videos

Chris McNevins (Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu)
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 10:05:59 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C82799.07DFB501

Try Clearvue & SVE http://www.clearvue.com/=20
=20
When I purchase Discovery titles from them. I get the invoiced directly
by Discovery.
=20
Chris McN
=20
Chris McNevins=20
Non-Print Coordinator=20
University of Connecticut=20
Homer Babbidge Library=20
Collections Services - Acquisitions Monographs=20
369 Fairfield Way Unit 2005AM=20
Storrs, CT 06269-2005=20
ph: 860-486-3842=20
fax: 860-486-6493=20

=20

________________________________

From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Christine Godin
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 12:20 PM
To: Videolibrarian listserv
Subject: [Videolib] discovery channel videos

We have had some requests for videos being sold on the Discovery Channel
website but I can't seem to get them into our vendor file. Is anyone
aware of a distributor for these titles other than the DC itself?=20
=20
Christine Godin
Northwest Vista College
San Antonio

________________________________

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See
how. =
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=3D51732/*http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C82799.07DFB501

Try Clearvue & SVE =  http://www.clearvue.com/

When I purchase = Discovery=20 titles from them. I get the invoiced directly by=20 Discovery.

Chris = McN

Chris=20 McNevins
Non-Print Coordinator
University of = Connecticut=20
Homer Babbidge=20 Library
Collections Services - Acquisitions Monographs =
369 Fairfield = Way Unit=20 2005AM
Storrs, CT 06269-2005
ph: 860-486-3842 =
fax:=20 860-486-6493