Re: [Videolib] Searching for a Title

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:06:56 -0800

--Apple-Mail-3--128631506
delsp=yes;
format=flowed

We bought our vhs copy from amazon.com - still available at various =20
prices through amazon resellers.

Brigid Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology
San Francisco State University
San Francisco, CA 94132-4200
E-mail: bduffy@sfsu.edu

On Nov 14, 2007, at 11:33 AM, Ursula Schwarz wrote:

> Does anyone know where to find this title?
>
> Having Our Say: The Delaney Sisters=92 first 100 years. 1999 TV =20
> production starring Diahann Carroll and Ruby Dee.
> Customer would prefer DVD but will take VHS
>

> Thank you!
> Ursula Schwarz
>
> National Media Market
> P.O. Box 87410
> Tucson, AZ 85754-7410
> (520) 743-7735 - Fax: (520) 743-7643
> http://www.nmm.net/

--Apple-Mail-3--128631506

We bought our vhs copy from = amazon.com - still available at various prices through amazon = resellers.

Brigid Duffy
Media = Acquisitions
Academic Technology
San Francisco State University
San Francisco, CA=A0 94132-4200
E-mail: bduffy@sfsu.edu

Does = anyone know where to find this title?

Having= Our Say: The Delaney Sisters=92 first 100 years. 1999 TV production = starring Diahann Carroll and Ruby Dee.
Customer would prefer DVD but = will take VHS

Thank = you!
Ursula Schwarz

National Media Market
P.O. Box 87410
= Tucson, AZ 85754-7410
(520) 743-7735 - =A0Fax: (520) 743-7643
= http://www.nmm.net/
=

=

=

=

= --Apple-Mail-3--128631506-- VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.