Re: [Videolib] discovery channel videos

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:40:58 -0800

--Apple-Mail-1--137389956
delsp=yes;
format=flowed

Films for the Humanities and Sciences (http://www.films.com) sell
some, as well as Discovery Teachers Store (http://
teacherstore.discovery.com)

Brigid Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology
San Francisco State University
San Francisco, CA 94132-4200
E-mail: bduffy@sfsu.edu

On Nov 14, 2007, at 9:19 AM, Christine Godin wrote:

> We have had some requests for videos being sold on the Discovery
> Channel website but I can't seem to get them into our vendor file.
> Is anyone aware of a distributor for these titles other than the DC
> itself?
>
> Christine Godin
> Northwest Vista College
> San Antonio
>
> Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail.
> See how.

--Apple-Mail-1--137389956

Films for the Humanities and = Sciences (http://www.films.com) = sell some, as well as Discovery Teachers Store (http://teacherstore.discovery.c= om)

Brigid Duffy
Media = Acquisitions
Academic Technology
San Francisco State University
San Francisco, CA=A0 94132-4200
E-mail: bduffy@sfsu.edu

On Nov 14, = 2007, at 9:19 AM, Christine Godin wrote:

We have had some requests for videos being sold on = the Discovery Channel website but I can't seem to get them into our = vendor file. Is anyone aware of a distributor for these titles other = than the DC itself?
Christine Godin
Northwest Vista College
San Antonio

Be a = better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail.=A0See = how.

= --Apple-Mail-1--137389956-- VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.