Re: [Videolib] rhythmic painting?

Dennis Doros (milefilms@gmail.com)
Sat, 10 Nov 2007 15:15:49 -0500

Well, it's actually painting on film itself, but the far and away best
choice is easy. Norman McLaren's Begone Dull Care (with the side
benefit of a wonderful Oscar Peterson piano composition). It's my
favorite film to watch and as a matter of fact, just showed it to a
young art student last night. And then there's about five more from
Norman and another lot from Len Lye that are wonderful.

Dennis
Milestone F&V

--
Best,