Re: [Videolib] dance videos

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Fri, 09 Nov 2007 14:51:45 +0100

Dear Cathy,

helpful for me always is Dancebooks in London
http://www.dancebooks.co.uk/homePage.asp

They offer round about 40 DVDs with modern dance and 30 with modern
ballet (please see "Browse" DVD). There is also a newsletter you will
get once a week: http://www.dancebooks.co.uk/cgi-bin/shop/maillist.asp

kind regards
Peter

Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin