Re: [Videolib] dance videos

Dennis Doros (milefilms@gmail.com)
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 17:40:09 -0500

Dear Kathy,
Check out http://www.dancefilmsassn.org/

I don't think they sell videos, but Dierdre and her staff are the
experts on what's good and bad. They also have a festival every year
(January?) at the Film Society of Lincoln Center in NYC and that would
be good to see what they've played.

There's also the National Dance Museum in Saratoga Springs, NY at
http://www.dancemuseum.org/. I'm sure they have an expert there.

Dennis (and the Rockettes)
Milestone Film & Video

--