[Videolib] [Fwd: [arts-lib] FW: Society for Cinema & Media Studies /

ghandman@library.berkeley.edu
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 10:45:36 -0800 (PST)

Subject: [arts-lib] FW: Society for Cinema & Media Studies / Statement of
Best Practices for Fair Use
From: "King, Diana L." <diking@library.ucla.edu>
Date: Thu, November 8, 2007 10:22 am
To: arts-lib@lists.uakron.edu

All,

FYI on a new document from SCMS regarding fair use of media.

Also, since I'm current convener of the Film & Broadcast Studies
Discussion Group, I wanted to let the list know that I have moved from
UC Davis to UCLA in case you have my old e-mail stored from previous
messages (new contact info below).

--Diana

Diana King
Film, Television and Theater Librarian