RE: [Videolib] Source for Flaming Creatures?

King, Diana L. (diking@library.ucla.edu)
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 12:36:57 -0800

There does seem to be no official legal copy of this work right now, due
to the situation already mentioned. I know of two vendors in pretty grey
territory that do offer this film. At least for my own personal
collection, I have successfully ordered decent copies of hard to find
titles like _Superstar_ and _Hour of the Furnaces_ from both of them.
But, there are of course reasons why you may not want to use them for
library collection development. Here they are:

Pimpadelic Wonderland: http://www.pimpadelicwonderland.com/

And

Robert's Hard to Find Videos: http://www.robertsvideos.com/

Diana King