RE: [Videonews] looking for film- "The Unhealing Wound"

Sabra Stockey (sabra@monroe.lib.in.us)
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 10:26:50 -0500

I found an email address on the web associated with the film, "Unhealing
Would" - Contact aidamuluneh@gmail.com Did you try that?

Sabra Stockey
Monroe County Public Library
303 East Kirkwood
Bloomington, IN 47480
sabra@monroe.lib.in.us

--Original Message-----
From: owner-videonews@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videonews@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Judy A.
Hinegardner
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 4:02 PM
To: videonews@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videonews] looking for film- "The Unhealing Wound"

Wondering if anyone may have information on this title. I have a student
who is interested in using it for a project. We found the website,
Passforward films.com, which has the title listed, but there is no
information on it being released for distribution.

Any help would be appreciated.
VIDEONEWS is an electronic clearinghouse for information about new
services, products, resources, and programs of interest to video
librarians and archivists, educators, and others involved in the
selection, acquisition, programming, and preservation of video materials
in non-profit settings. The list is open to all interest individuals and
list submissions are unmediated. However the list owner reserves the
right to revoke subscriptions to the list in cases where the intent of
the list is routinely violated or where general listserv etiquette and
protocol are infringed.