Re: [Videolib] 16mm projector repair

Cheryl_Schaffer (Cheryl_Schaffer@emerson.edu)
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 10:22:32 -0500

--Apple-Mail-40--754095940
delsp=yes;
format=flowed

bconnection@cutfilm.com Boston Connection has been able to supply us
with refurbished models, sometimes for as cheap as repair of an older
model. You chould check with them on repair as well. This is Boston
area.

Cheryl Schaffer
Emerson College
Head of Media Services
120 Boylston St.
Boston, MA 02116
617.824.8406
fax: 617.824.7839

On Nov 7, 2007, at 9:41 AM, Leigh Palmer wrote:

> Dear List Members,
>
> We are currently looking for recommendations for 16mm projector
> repair shops / individuals. Two of the (heavily used) 16mm
> projectors owned by our Film and Media Studies Program are on the
> fritz.
>
> Your suggestions would be welcomed with great appreciation and
> exuberant cheers.
>
> With thanks in advance,
>
> Leigh Anne
>
> VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion
> of issues relating to the selection, evaluation,
> and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions.
> It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool
> for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between
> distributors.

--Apple-Mail-40--754095940

bconnection@cutfilm.com=A0 = Boston Connection has been able to supply us with refurbished models, = sometimes for as cheap as repair of an older model.=A0 You chould check = with them on repair as well.=A0 This is Boston area.

Cheryl = Schaffer
Emerson College
Head of Media = Services
120 Boylston St.