Re: [Videolib] Source for Flaming Creatures?

Dennis Doros (milefilms@gmail.com)
Tue, 6 Nov 2007 15:19:35 -0500

As I recall, it was being restored with the idea of distribution but
the family of Jack Smith put a stop to it. There's an older story
about this at http://www.villagevoice.com/news/0410,carr,51681,1.html

--
Best,
Dennis Doros