[Videolib] FW: Inquiry: MELIES COMPILATION

Chris McNevins (Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu)
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:11:31 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C81CB2.A16AF3AA

Mark you calendars!!

________________________________

From: DShepFilm@aol.com [mailto:DShepFilm@aol.com]=20
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 1:04 PM
To: Chris McNevins
Subject: Re: Inquiry: MELIES COMPILATION

In a message dated 11/1/07 5:50:35 AM, Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu writes:

Do you have any more information on when the MELIES COMPILATION
might
be released? I am specifically interested in THE MERRY FROLICS
OF
SATAN. Also, will there be English optional intertitling?
=09

We expect to release through Flicker Alley in early February under the
title GEORGES MELIES: FIRST WIZARD OF CINEMA. It will include THE MERRY
FROLICS OF SATAN (partially hand colored, if memory serves). Of course
there will be English intertitles/subtitles and narrations as necessary.

Cheers,
David Shepard

See what's new at http://www.aol.com=20