Re: [Videolib] Pastor Hall with Eleanor Roosevelt's Introduction

Dennis Doros (milefilms@gmail.com)
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 00:55:21 -0400

actually, the film is owned by David Pierce and Shari Skye in North
America. The Nostalghia video is a bootleg. It hasn't been released
yet. But I do know that their version doesn't have Eleanor's
introduction.

--
Best,
Dennis Doros