RE: [Videolib] Searching for SNL skit

Deb Seiffert (Seifferd@nicc.edu)
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 17:08:45 -0500

I found it on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Saturday-Night-Live-Goodman/dp/630307765X

Best of Saturday Night Live hosted by John Goodman - One of the
reviewers said this skit was on it. - Deb

On 4 Oct 2007, at 16:12, you wrote:

Subject: RE: [Videolib] Searching for SNL skit
Date sent: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 16:12:57 -0400
From: "Merle J. Slyhoff" <mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu>
To: <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
Send reply to: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu

> Thanks, Steve. It was on this web site that I was able to identify
> the skit and get the transcript. Had VERY sketchy info from faculty
> member. I spent all last night looking at every video clip they have
> on this site but it wasn't there. Thanks, though, for sending this to
> me.

> Merle J. Slyhoff V: 215-898-9013
> Collection Development & F: 215-898-6619 Document
> Delivery Services Librarian E: mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu Biddle Law
> Library University of Pennsylvania 3460 Chestnut Street Philadelphia,
> PA 19104-3406

Deb Seiffert
Learning Resources Coord.
Northeast Iowa Community College
Peosta Campus
seifferd@nicc.edu
563-556-5110 ext. 269
1.800.728.7367 ext. 269

"They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything.
They're like plotting the revolution, man." Michael Moore on librarians.