RE: [Videolib] Searching for SNL skit

Merle J. Slyhoff (mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu)
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 16:12:57 -0400

Thanks, Steve. It was on this web site that I was able to identify the
skit and get the transcript. Had VERY sketchy info from faculty member.
I spent all last night looking at every video clip they have on this
site but it wasn't there. Thanks, though, for sending this to me.

Merle J. Slyhoff V: 215-898-9013
Collection Development & F: 215-898-6619
Document Delivery Services Librarian E: mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu
Biddle Law Library
University of Pennsylvania
3460 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-3406

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Brantley, Steve
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 3:33 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Searching for SNL skit

This website (unofficial) has transcripts. Actual vieo archives, I dunno

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/89/89g.phtml

Air Date: December 2nd, 1989
Host: John Goodman
Musical Guest: k.d. lang & The Reclines

Special Guests: None

Cameos: Lorne Michaels, Conan O'Brien, Annabeth Hartzog, Tom Davis, Jim
Downey.

Transcript of "It used to be a wonderful life"
http://snltranscripts.jt.org/89/89gwonderfullife.phtml

On Thu, October 4, 2007 8:52 am, Merle J. Slyhoff wrote:
> I've been searching for a Saturday Night Live skit. I identified it
as
> It Used to be a Wonderful Life which aired 12/2/89, and was the show's
> opening skit. It doesn't seem to be on any "best of" videos. Does
> anyone have any leads for places to get these? Thanks for your help.
>

> Merle

> Merle J. Slyhoff V: 215-898-9013
>
> Collection Development & F: 215-898-6619
>
> Document Delivery Services Librarian E: mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu
>
> Biddle Law Library
>
> University of Pennsylvania
>
> 3460 Chestnut Street