RE: [Videolib] Bewogen Koper

Milos Stehlik (mstehlik@comcast.net)
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 06:11:19 -0500

BRASS UNBOND is included in Volume 2 of Johan Van der Keuken: The Complete
Collection which we released this year - there are three more sets of Van
der Keuken films to come in 2008

See www.facets.org

Milos Stehlik
Facets Multi-Media, Inc.
1517 West Fullerton Avenue
Chicago, IL 60614 USA
Voice: 1-773-281-9075
FAX: 1-773-929-5437
milos@facets.org

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Marynelle Chew
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 10:03 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Bewogen Koper

Aloha Videolib Members!

One of my faculty members has requested the Dutch film below:

Bewogen Koper (Brass Unbound)
Director: Johan van der Keuken
Writers: Johan van der Keuken & Rob Boonzajer Flaes
Release date: 13 May 1993

It doesn't appear to me that it's currently in distribution or available for
purchase. I'm no expert in acquiring non-USA films; if I'm mistaken, please
point me in the right direction.

Your sage advice is much appreciated.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Marynelle Chew