Re: [Videolib] Public performance license for "Before Stonewall"?

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:20:56 -0400

--B_3274190456_62469940

I assume someone can come up with the rights but are you sure you don=B9t
already have PPR on the 16mm ?
It was fairly common back in the day to sell them with PPR and some of
documentaries were life of print.
Just a thought

On 10/2/07 4:42 PM, "Marilyn Huntley" <mhuntley@hamilton.edu> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me who to contact to arrange for a public performance lic=
ense
> for a showing of=20
> "Before Stonewall" on our campus? It was at one time distributed by Cinem=
> Guild, and=20
> at another time by Frameline, but I can't find anyone who currently has
> licensing for it.
>=20
> We can buy a DVD from a consumer source such as Amazon.com, or show our
> library's old=20
> 16mm print, but we'd need to purchase a license for either of them. Or is
> there a source where
> we can rent it with licensing?
>=20
> Thanks in advance for any information you can send me.
> Marilyn Huntley

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3274190456_62469940

Re: [Videolib] Public performance license for "Before Stonewall= "? I ass= ume someone can come up with the rights but are you sure you don’t alr= eady have PPR on the 16mm ?
It was fairly common back in the day to sell them with PPR and some of docu= mentaries were life of print.
Just a thought

Can anyone tell me who to contact to arrange for a publ= ic performance license for a showing of
"Before Stonewall" on our campus? It was at one time distributed = by Cinema Guild, and