Re: [Videolib] Media booking systems/software

Barbara Rhodes, Media Consultant, Northeast Texas (medialibrarybird@earthlink.net)
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 16:57:16 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Gary--We use a system developed for us by VIS Consultants. They are very service-oriented folks. VIS also has Boston Public Library and Dallas (Tx) County Schools among their clients. Their Web site is http://www.viscnsl.com. You might want to check them out.