Re: [Videolib] Media booking systems/software

Maryon Egerton-Jones (Maryon.Egerton-Jones@senecac.on.ca)
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:57:15 -0400

I'm using Voyager's Media Scheduling Module (owned by Ex-Libris now) and
am quite happy with it, although customer support could be better. We
book equipment as well as our media collection. The only difficulty
we've encountered with the system is bookings between campus locations
(we have 4) A recent upgrade to the module allows for web-booking
functionality. I am piloting this with our media collection only
(equipment bookings were too problematic)

regards,
Maryon

--
Maryon Egerton-Jones