RE: [Videolib] Media booking systems/software

Mark Kopp (mkopp@iu08.org)
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:57:01 -0400

Hey Gary,

I use MediaTrak from Niche Solutions (I am copying them in on this
e-mail). It includes a web interface for patrons to place orders...hell,
it'll even deliver "rights-protected" digital media via the web, if you
wish. There are separate "functions" for media vs equipment (if you loan
projectors, etc), but I'll let them do the marketing...lol.

Contact Earl at 610-391-9389

Mark

Mark W. Kopp
Technology Assistant