Re: [Videolib] Penn State videos

Christine Godin (diractor@yahoo.com)
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:25:03 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1675272877-1190406303=:91525

We've had people promise to pass on the registration form and then....nothing. I mean, this has been one of the most frustrating experiences. We have at least two of our colleges wanting to place an order! I will try the woman Ursula recommended. We'll see. I checked the list of exhibitors to see if they were attending. But, no. Alas.

Christine Godin

ghandman@library.berkeley.edu wrote:
You've found the http://www.mediasales.psu.edu/ site, I take it.

We've always found Penn State to be very responsive.

Gary

> We have been trying to get Penn State's Media Sales to complete rather
> simple paperwork to become a vendor in our college district. To no avail.
> They are the only ones who carry the famous video on Obedience to
> Authority, apparently.
>
> Has anyone else managed to establish a relationship with them? You have
> to drill waaaayy into the college's website to get any appropriate
> contact info. And then, it seems to take months to get anyone's
> attention.
>
> Christine Godin
> Northwest Vista College
> San Antonio, TX
>

> ---------------------------------
> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
> Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo!
> Games.

UC Berkeley

--Guy Debord

--0-1675272877-1190406303=:91525

anyone else managed to establish a relationship with them? You have<BR>&gt; to drill waaaayy into the college's website to get any appropriate<BR>&gt; contact info. And then, it seems to take months to get anyone's<BR>&gt; attention.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; Christine Godin<BR>&gt; Northwest Vista College<BR>&gt; San Antonio, TX<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; ---------------------------------<BR>&gt; Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!<BR>&gt; Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo!<BR>&gt; Games.<BR><BR><BR>Gary Handman<BR>Director<BR>Media Resources Center<BR>Moffitt Library<BR>UC Berkeley<BR><BR>510-643-8566<BR>ghandman@library.berkeley.edu<BR>http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC<BR><BR>"In societies where modern conditions
acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.<BR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><p>&#32;
<hr size=1>Shape Yahoo! in your own image.

--0-1675272877-1190406303=:91525--