Re: [Videolib] Penn State videos

Susan Weber (sweber@langara.bc.ca)
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:15:43 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_KAE1PwKZgDIMgJLlY+CoPA)

The contact I have is Roberta Stover, Coordinator of Media Sales
rls46@psu.ed
813 865-3333 x266

Susan

--
Susan Weber, Media Librarian
Langara College, Advanced Education Media

Fast Forward Media Showcase http://www.langara.bc.ca/ffwd http://www.langara.bc.ca/aemac

--Boundary_(ID_KAE1PwKZgDIMgJLlY+CoPA) Content-type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> The contact I have is Roberta Stover, Coordinator of Media Sales
rls46@psu.ed
813 865-3333 x266

Susan

Christine Godin wrote:

[...]

--Boundary_(ID_KAE1PwKZgDIMgJLlY+CoPA)-- VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.