Re: [Videolib] Penn State videos

Ursula Schwarz (uschwarz@earthlink.net)
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:09:59 -0700

--B_3273221401_11210451

Try contacting Denise Hartman at 814 863 6638. Penn State exhibited at NMM =
couple of years ago. If Denise can=B9t help you, I am sure she=B9ll put you in
touch with the right person/department.

Ursula
=20
National Media Market
(520) 743-7735 - Fax: (520) 743-7643
http://www.nmm.net/
October 7 - 11, 2007

From: Christine Godin <diractor@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 11:28:14 -0700 (PDT)
To: Videolibrarian listserv <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
Subject: [Videolib] Penn State videos

We have been trying to get Penn State's Media Sales to complete rather
simple paperwork to become a vendor in our college district. To no avail.
They are the only ones who carry the famous video on Obedience to Authority=
,
apparently.=20
=20
=20
=20
Has anyone else managed to establish a relationship with them? You have to
drill waaaayy into the college's website to get any appropriate contact
info. And then, it seems to take months to get anyone's attention.
=20
=20
=20
Christine Godin
=20
Northwest Vista College
=20
San Antonio, TX
=20

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
Play Monopoly Here and Now
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=3D48223/*http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?game=
ey=3Dmonopolyherenow> (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

--B_3273221401_11210451

Re: [Videolib] Penn State videos Try c= ontacting Denise Hartman at 814 863 6638. Penn State exhibited at NMM a coup= le of years ago. If Denise can’t help you, I am sure she’ll put = you in touch with the right person/department.

Ursula

National Media Market<= BR> (520) 743-7735 -  Fax: (520) 743-7643
http://www.nmm.net/<= /a>
October 7 - 11, 2007

We have been trying to get Penn State's Media Sales to complete rather simp= le paperwork to become a vendor in our college district. To no avail. They a= re the only ones who carry the famous video on Obedience to Authority, appar= ently.

Has anyone else managed to establish a relationship with them? You have to = drill waaaayy into the college's website to get any appropriate contact info= . And then, it seems to take months to get anyone's attention.

Christine Godin

Northwest Vista College

San Antonio, TX

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now
<http://us.rd.yah= oo.com/evt=3D48223/*http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?gamekey=3Dmonopolyhereno= w>  (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

--B_3273221401_11210451--