Re: [Videolib] What to do with DVD-Rs?[Scanned]

Ursula Schwarz (uschwarz@earthlink.net)
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:31:48 -0700

--B_3273121910_5200941

We miss seeing you at the Market! Even though you were overdressed...

Ursula

From: Rick Faaberg <rfaaberg@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 22:51:18 -0700
To: Videolib List <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [Videolib] What to do with DVD-Rs?[Scanned]

> Looking forward to the poolside receptions. Sort of. God, does this
> mean I have to look for a new bathing suit or cover-up??

I always 'cover up everything'! :-)

In the NMM case of the poolside thing & auction (which I loved), I wore
Dockers=81 and a nice shirt. Are they now requiring "pool attire"? :-)

I'm jealous that you are able to attend. NMM is a superb venue, and it sure
seems to me that Ursula and the Board have taken it to the next level.

Rick Faaberg

preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries an=
distributors.

--B_3273121910_5200941

Re: [Videolib] What to do with DVD-Rs?[Scanned] We mi= ss seeing you at the Market! Even though you were overdressed...

Ursula

> Looking forward to the poolside receptions. Sort of. = God, does this
> mean I have to look for a new bathing suit or cover-up??

I always 'cover up everything'! :-)

In the NMM case of the poolside thing & auction (which I loved), I wore=
Dockers™ and a nice shirt. Are they now requiring "pool attire&q= uot;? :-)

I'm jealous that you are able to attend. NMM is a superb venue, and it sure=
seems to me that Ursula and the Board have taken it to the next level.

Rick Faaberg

VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues= relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, p= reservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and = related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective w= orking tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication betw= een libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors= .

--B_3273121910_5200941--