Re: [Videolib] PPR for Rene Clair's And Then There Were None?

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:54:41 -0400

For whatever reason the film has be treated as being in the Public Domain
I have no idea why the Christie people who would hold the underlying
literary rights have never objected but as far as I know they have not.

On 9/19/07 12:35 PM, "Logan, Michael" <MLogan@co.humboldt.ca.us> wrote:

> Does anyone know who holds the PPR for Rene Clair's And Then There Were None
> (1945)? I've contacted both of our blanket license folks--MPLC and Movie
> Licensing USA (Swank)--and neither claims to have the rights. We want to show
> it as part of a whodunit series at our public library.
>
> I thank you in advance for your collective wisdom...
>
> Michael Logan
> Acquisitions & Technical Services
> Humboldt County Library
> Eureka, CA 95501