Re: OT: was RE: [Videolib] Moana

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 15:39:07 -0400

Hey I am rooting for you. It is tough because my all time favorite player
is Greg Maddux is a Padre and I would like to see him in the post season.
However between the Phillies, Dodgers, Rockies & Padres I do like the
Phillies best so good luck
Oh but you won't get the title just the Wild Card

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503