Re: [Videolib] Moana

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 18:17:09 -0400

--B_3272552230_156475676

That would have been a bootleg because as far as I know Warner Bros owns th=
film as it was made by MGM
And is pretty unlikely to be out of copyright. I THINK it has shown up on
TCM from time to time

On 9/13/07 5:59 PM, "Karsten, Eileen" <karsten@lakeforest.edu> wrote:

> Dear CW,
> =20
> I am trying to find a copy of Moana: Romance of a Golden Age (1926) by Ro=
bert
> Flaherty. It was released on video in the 1990=B9s by Grapevine Video. Th=
ey no
> longer list it as a title on their website. Has anybody else released it=
?
> =20
> Sincerely,
> =20
> Eileen Karsten
> Lake Forest College
> karsten@lakeforest.edu
>=20

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3272552230_156475676

Re: [Videolib] Moana That = would have been a bootleg because as far as I know Warner Bros owns the film= as it was made by MGM
And is pretty unlikely to be out of copyright. I THINK it has shown up on T= CM from time to time