Re: [Videolib] Italian film and Public Showings

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:21:06 -0400

Best of Youth should be Swank as it went through Miramax
Facing Windows was Sony classics so try New Yorker
Respiro is either Lion's Gate ( which is Swank) or Palm and I am not sure
who handles their stuf

On 9/12/07 4:55 PM, "Rick Provine" <provine@depauw.edu> wrote:

> Its Italian Film Festival time. Any ideas where we can get PPR for the
> following?
>
> "Respiro" (2002) Crialese
> "The Best of Youth" (2003) Marco Tullio Giordana
> "Facing Windows" (2003) Ozpetek
> "Remember Me, My Love" (2003) Muccino
> distributors.

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE