Re: [Videolib] FW: News from The National Media Market

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 18:10:00 -0700

--Apple-Mail-1-798802991
delsp=yes;
format=flowed

Call the Hilton in Mesa DIRECTLY this evening, if you can =20
(480-833-5555). The NMM $109 rate ends today, and I got it today.

Brigid Duffy
San Francisco State University
E-mail: bduffy@sfsu.edu

On Sep 11, 2007, at 5:16 PM, Christine Godin wrote:

> I'm coming by myself and would love to meet others from the list =20
> for dinner, drinks, or a ball game. "My" team is the Red Sox, even =20
> though I live in San Antonio. I'll be happy to cheer for whoever, =20
> unless the Sox are playing!
>
> As for rooms, I tried to get one yesterday and all the Hilton had =20
> was a $999 exec suite. If there are more rooms, I would love to =20
> know it. I ended up with a room at the Hampton Inn about 3 or 4 =20
> miles away from the conference hotel. I might have to get a car, =20
> now. That'll by my birthday present to myself!
>
> Christine Godin, Director of Learning Resources and NMM virgin
> Northwest Vista College
> San Antonio
>
> "Jaeschke, Myles" <mjaesch@tulsalibrary.org> wrote:
> Ok gang---
> It=E2=80=99s time to get prepared for the big gig in the desert.=C2 =
NMM is =20
> looking forward to hosting many new companies this year along with =20
> many of our long time attending companies. =C2 =C2 It should provide =20=

> for a great market, there=E2=80=99s a lot of excellent new product to =20=

> see. Come visit with old and hopefully meet new colleagues.=C2
> So be there or be =EF=80=8A (That=E2=80=99s square=E2=80=94for those =
of you who=E2=80=99s =20
> email service cannot detect symbols J )
> PS =E2=80=93Anybody up for a potential NLDS game at Chase Field?=C2 =20=

> Diamondbacks may be hosting the Cubs or better yet my BREWERS!=C2 =20
> Email me if you are interested and we can see how things unfold. =C2 =C2=

--Apple-Mail-1-798802991

Call the Hilton in Mesa DIRECTLY = this evening, if you can (480-833-5555). The NMM $109 rate ends today, = and I got it today.