Re: [Videolib] FW: News from The National Media Market

Ursula Schwarz (uschwarz@earthlink.net)
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:53:03 -0700

--B_3272377985_17277660

Christine,

The Hilton is NOT sold out. I will contact the reservations manager and hav=
her get in touch with you.

Ursula Schwarz

National Media Market
(520) 743-7735 - Fax: (520) 743-7643
http://www.nmm.net/
October 7 - 11, 2007

From: Christine Godin <diractor@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:16:58 -0700 (PDT)
To: <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [Videolib] FW: News from The National Media Market

I'm coming by myself and would love to meet others from the list for dinner=
,
drinks, or a ball game. "My" team is the Red Sox, even though I live in San
Antonio. I'll be happy to cheer for whoever, unless the Sox are playing!
=20
=20
=20
As for rooms, I tried to get one yesterday and all the Hilton had was a $99=
9
exec suite. If there are more rooms, I would love to know it. I ended up
with a room at the Hampton Inn about 3 or 4 miles away from the conference
hotel. I might have to get a car, now. That'll by my birthday present to
myself!
=20
=20
=20
Christine Godin, Director of Learning Resources and NMM virgin
=20
Northwest Vista College
=20
San Antonio

"Jaeschke, Myles" <mjaesch@tulsalibrary.org> wrote:
=20
> =20
> =20
> Ok gang---
> =20
> It=C3=A2=E2=82=AC=E2=84=A2s time to get prepared for the big gig in the desert.=C3=82 NMM is=
looking
> forward to hosting many new companies this year along with many of our lo=
ng
> time attending companies. =C3=82 =C3=82 It should provide for a great market, the=
re=C3=A2=E2=82=AC=E2=84=A2s
> a lot of excellent new product to see. Come visit with old and hopefully =
meet
> new colleagues.=C3=82=20
> =20
> So be there or be =C3=AF=E2=82=AC=C5=A0 (That=C3=A2=E2=82=AC=E2=84=A2s square=C3=A2=E2=82=AC=E2=80=9Dfor those of you w=
ho=C3=A2=E2=82=AC=E2=84=A2s email
> service cannot detect symbols J )
> =20
> PS =C3=A2=E2=82=AC=E2=80=9CAnybody up for a potential NLDS game at Chase Field?=C3=82 Diamon=
dbacks may
> be hosting the Cubs or better yet my BREWERS!=C3=82 Email me if you are inte=
rested
> and we can see how things unfold. =C3=82 =C3=82
> =20
> =20
> =20
>=20
> =20
> =20

=20

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
Play Monopoly Here and Now
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=3D48223/*http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?game=
ey=3Dmonopolyherenow> (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

--B_3272377985_17277660

Re: [Videolib] FW: News from The National Media Market Chris= tine,

The Hilton is NOT sold out. I will contact the reservations manager and hav= e her get in touch with you.

Ursula Schwarz

National Media Market<= BR> (520) 743-7735 -  Fax: (520) 743-7643
http://www.nmm.net/<= /a>
October 7 - 11, 2007

I'm coming by myself and would love to meet others from the list for dinner= , drinks, or a ball game. "My" team is the R= ed Sox, even though I live in San Antonio. I'll be happy to cheer for= whoever, unless the Sox are playing!

As for rooms, I tried to get one yesterday and all the Hilton had was a $99= 9 exec suite. If there are more rooms, I would love to know it. I ended up w= ith a room at the Hampton Inn about 3 or 4 miles away from the conference ho= tel. I might have to get a car, now. That'll by my birthday present to mysel= f!

Christine Godin, Director of Learning Resources and NMM virgin

Northwest Vista College

San Antonio

"Jaeschke, Myles" <mjaesch@tulsalibrary.org> = wrote:

         =

= Ok gang---

= It’s time to get prepared for the big gig in the desert.=   NMM is looking forward to hosting many new companies this year= along with many of our long time attending companies.   It sh= ould provide for a great market, there’s a lot of excell= ent new product to see. Come visit with old and hopefully meet new colleague= s.

= So be there or be ï€=C5=A0 (That’s squareâ&= #8364;”for those of you who’s email service cannot= detect symbols J )

PS –Anybody up for a= potential NLDS game at Chase Field?  Diamondbacks may be hostin= g the Cubs or better yet my BREWERS!  Email me if you are intere= sted and we can see how things unfold.  Â

=

&nbs= p;
The 29th National Medi= a Market is fast approaching! The Market will be held October 7 - 11, 2007 a= t the Hilton Phoenix East/Mesa, AZ

The program for the Ma= rket will include 22 hours of on-demand screening, daily professional develo= pment sessions and informal networking meetings for buyers and exhibitors an= d the opportunity to meet with 14 new exhibitors.

In addition to finding= the rich video and multimedia content you expect to find at the Market, com= panies are also providing assistive technologies, web-casting, online bookin= g systems, digital content, metadata services, and subscription services.
[...]

The National Media Mar= ket

email: uschwarz@earthl= ink.net <mailto:uschwarz@earthlin= k.net>

phone: (520) 743-7735 =

web: http://www.nmm.net <= ;http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=3Dgi7glecab.0.mre86gbab.dvbgeabab.173&amp;ts=3DS027= 7&amp;p=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.nmm.net>
     = ;

Forward email <http://ui.constantcontact.co= m/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=3D1100589762211&amp;ea=3Dmjaesch%40tulsalibrary.org&amp;= a=3D1101805089030>

This email was sent to mjaesch@tulsalibrary.org, by uschwarz@ea= rthlink.net
   Update Profile/Email Address <http://visitor.constantco= ntact.com/d.jsp?p=3Doo&amp;m=3D1100589762211&amp;se=3D173&amp;t=3D110180= 5089030〈=3Den&amp;reason=3DF>  | Instant remov= al with SafeUnsubscribe <http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=3Dun&amp;m=3D1100589762211&a= mp;amp;se=3D173&amp;t=3D1101805089030〈=3Den&amp;reason=3DF= > â„¢ | Privacy Policy <http://ui.constantcontact.com/rovi= ng/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .

The National Media Mark= et | P.O. Box 87410 | Tucson | AZ | 85754-7410

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now <http://us.rd.yah= oo.com/evt=3D48223/*http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?gamekey=3Dmonopolyhereno= w>  (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

--B_3272377985_17277660--