Re: [Videolib] When the levees broke

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:53:40 -0400

I have no clue how you guys do it. What do you do for Chaplin films ?
Wenders films ? Bergman films ( maybe Janus can help you on those) I have
noticed that Criterion in Canada claims rights for tons of stuff it does NOT
own like classic British comedies, Fassbinder films etc but as long as they
claim it you are off the hook.

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International