Re: [Videolib] Aristotle's Plot (1996)

Susan Weber (sweber@langara.bc.ca)
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:01:55 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_UmZjHROm7MB3R/U1QuwK8g)

The filmmaker's contact info is: Jean-Pierre Bekolo
bekolo@yahoo.com
California Newsreel had been the distributor a long time ago, I don't
know if they still are.

Susan

--
Susan Weber, Media Librarian
Langara College, Advanced Education Media

Fast Forward Media Showcase http://www.langara.bc.ca/ffwd http://www.langara.bc.ca/aemac

--Boundary_(ID_UmZjHROm7MB3R/U1QuwK8g) Content-type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> The filmmaker's contact info is: Jean-Pierre Bekolo

Dianne Nicholson wrote:

Does anyone know who is marketing this film in Canada?  I have had a request from our film department to show it this fall.

Thanks in advance,
Dianne

Dianne Nicholson
Manager, Collection Development
Dr. John Archer Library
University of Regina
Regina, SK,   S4S 0A2

Phone:  306-585-5418    Fax:  306-585-4493
Mailto:  dianne.nicholson@uregina.ca

--
Susan Weber, Media Librarian
Langara College, Advanced Education Media
   Acquisitions Centre
100 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C.  V5Y 2Z6
Tel. 604-323-5533     email: sweber@langara.bc.ca

Fast Forward Media Showcase
  http://www.langara.bc.ca/ffwd
  http://www.langara.bc.ca/aemac

--Boundary_(ID_UmZjHROm7MB3R/U1QuwK8g)-- VIDEOLIB is intended to encourage the broad and lively discussion of issues relating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control, preservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and related institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.