Re: [Videolib] Video art and online collections

Bryan Stusse (bryan-stusse@uiowa.edu)
Fri, 7 Sep 2007 15:33:32 -0500

Thanks for the links and info. I'll continue to dig the limited paper
docs we have and I may have to move on to contacting the artists for
educational use. I wonder if we digitize and limit access to
on-compass computers changes our options.

Bryan