Re: [Videolib] Germany, Pale Mother - searching for DVD

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 05 Sep 2007 10:57:35 -0400

Well for what it is worth I know that CIRCLE OF DECEIT by Schlondorff is
not available outside the US either. It happens to be a personal favorite of
mine and I hounded my boss to get the rights which we had to wait 6 years
for because someone else owned them. It is odd that sometimes a film a major
film is available only in country different then its own. Another case of
this is a number of very good Fox silent films which are only available in
the UK. Go figure.

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International