RE: [Videolib] Germany, Pale Mother - searching for DVD

Milos Stehlik (mstehlik@comcast.net)
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 07:25:55 -0500

There will be a new DVD of Germany Pale Mother coming from us, from newly
digitally restored materials and along with other films by Helma
Sanders-Brahms, in 2008

Milos Stehlik
Facets Multi-Media, Inc.
1517 West Fullerton Avenue
Chicago, IL 60614 USA
Voice: 1-773-281-9075
FAX: 1-773-929-5437
milos@facets.org

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Delin, Peter
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 6:45 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Germany, Pale Mother - searching for DVD

The video from Facets is exclusive for this title worldwide, I suppose.
There is no DVD available in Germany either, not even a VHS. This title
has been never published here. In European libraries there are only off
air recordings or the video from Facets.

kind regards
Peter

Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/en/index.html
http://buecherei.netbib.de/coma/FilmSearch
http://dvdbiblog.wordpress.com/

Bergman, Barbara J schrieb:
> I was unable to locate a DVD version when it was requested last year. We
were able to purchase a VHS tape from Facets.

Mankato | (507) 389-5945 | barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu