Re: [Videolib] Germany, Pale Mother - searching for DVD

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 05 Sep 2007 13:44:49 +0200

The video from Facets is exclusive for this title worldwide, I suppose.
There is no DVD available in Germany either, not even a VHS. This title
has been never published here. In European libraries there are only off
air recordings or the video from Facets.

kind regards
Peter

Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/en/index.html