RE: [Videolib] SOME WOMEN OF MARRAKECH

Chris McNevins (Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu)
Fri, 31 Aug 2007 09:30:02 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7EBD3.0990E11C

Brigid & Darla,
=20
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
=20
Muchas gracias!!
=20
Chris McN
=20
Chris McNevins=20
Non-Print Coordinator=20
University of Connecticut=20
Homer Babbidge Library=20
Collections Services - Acquisitions Monographs=20
369 Fairfield Way Unit 2005AM=20
Storrs, CT 06269-2005=20
ph: 860-486-3842=20
fax: 860-486-6493=20

________________________________

From: owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu =
[mailto:owner-videolib@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Brigid Duffy
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 6:17 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] SOME WOMEN OF MARRAKECH

"Some Women of Marrakech", part of the "Disappearing World" series, is =
available on NTSC format vhs from =20

The Royal Anthropological Institute
50 Fitzroy Street
London W1T 5BT
United Kingdom
Web page for this item: =
http://www.therai.org.uk/film/diss_world.html#marrakech#marrakech
Phone: +44 (0)20 7387 0455
Fax: +44 (0)20 7388 8817

Purchase price is =A350 - but contact them to check on that. And the =
last time we ordered from them they did not take credit cards.

Brigid Duffy
Media Acquisitions
Academic Technology
San Francisco State University