Re: [Videolib] mexican films

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Fri, 31 Aug 2007 15:18:33 +0200

Dear Christine,

you might try Spanish Multimedia http://www.spanishmultimedia.com/. They
have some titles with Dolores del Rio and two by Emilio Fernandez, one
of which with Dolores del Rio (La Malquerida,
http://www.spanishmultimedia.com/product-dvd.mcic?i=13776D )

Las Abandonadas is listed by this bookshop im Mexico
http://www.elsotano.com/Nueva/detalle.php?idProd=10157021

They have some more titles by Emilio Fernandez
http://www.elsotano.com/Nueva/detalle.php?DirectId=1414
and three with Dolores Del Rio
http://www.elsotano.com/Nueva/detalle.php?ActorId=500

They don't seem to deliver outside Mexico but anyway these titles have
been published in Mexico. Perhaps someone knows a reliable mailorder
shop in this country.

I did some internet search and have found this site with more films by
Emilio Fernandez - Bugambilia (with English subs) is listed too
http://www.mixup.com.mx/mixup/product.asp?sku=7502013022480&subdept_id=33013&dept_id=2
International deliveries come from San Salvador, as far as I see.

kind regards
Peter

Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/en/index.html