Re: [Videolib] 'Raza / =?windows-1252?Q?Esp=EDritu_de_una_?=

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:04:55 +0200

Dear Marta, dear Michael,

we have bought the double disc-edition in Spain, published by Divisa Red
http://www.divisared.es/ - but it's no longer available. This edition
had both versions of the movie, Raza (1941) and Espíritu de una Raza
(1950) which is important. The reissue of this propaganda piece in 1950
was cleaned from some fascist and anti US-aspects (see also IMDb
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0035241/alternateversions )

Here is some information in Spanish from the cover text:
http://dvd.orange.es/dvds/r/raza-espiritu-de-una-raza.html

Where to get this title? There does't seem to be any source. IMDb
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0035241/companycredits mentions Pathfinder
Pctures (US, 2006) http://www.pathfinderpictures.com/ but it's no longer
on their website. You might contact them.

kind regards
Peter

Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/en/index.html