Re: [Videolib] 'Raza / Esp=?ISO-8859-1?B?7Q==?=ritu de una Raza'

Marta Sanchez (marta@pragda.com)
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 21:44:19 +0200

--B_3270491072_656077

I do not know where you can get it, but the information you have is partly
wrong.
Herewith the correct:

RAZA (Dir: Jos=E9 Luis S=E1enz de Heredia, 1941; Screenwriter: Jaime de Andrade
(that=B9s the Franco=B9s pseudonym)
Maybe this helps to Google it.

Marta=20

P R A G D A
Spanish Film Club
www.pragda.com

On 8/20/07 8:29 PM, "Brewer, Michael" <brewerm@u.library.arizona.edu> wrote=
:

> All,=20
> =20
> Anyone know where I can find this title for sale? =A0
> =20
> Author Francisco Franco
>=20
> Title, Title Raza / Esp=EDritu de una Raza
>=20
> Publisher Originally released 1949 and 1950. DVD version released 2002
>=20
>=20
> I tried here with no luck already
> http://www.videoswalhalla.com/Largometrajes/Info.htm
> =20
> Thanks!
> =20
> mb
> =20
>=20
> Michael Brewer
> Slavic Studies, German Studies & Media Arts Librarian
> University of Arizona Library
> brewerm@u.library.arizona.edu
>=20
> =20
>=20

--B_3270491072_656077

Re: [Videolib] 'Raza / Espíritu de una Raza' I do not know where you c= an get it, but the information you have is partly wrong.
Herewith the correct:

RAZA (Dir: José Luis Sáenz de Heredia, 1941; Screenwri= ter: Jaime de Andrade (that’s the Franco’s pseudonym)
Maybe this helps to Google it.

Marta

P R A G D A
Spanish Film Club
www.pragda.com

Anyone know where I can find this title for sale? =A0

<= FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Author Francisco Franco

Title, Title Raza / Espíritu de una Raza

Publisher Originally released 1949 and 1950. DVD version released 2002

I tried here with no luck already http://www.videoswalhalla.com= /Largometrajes/Info.htm

Thanks!

mb

Michael Brewer