Re: [Videolib] La sagrada familia (Campos)

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Sat, 18 Aug 2007 15:01:40 +0200

Dear James,

this title has been published in Chile on DVD (no English subtitles) but
is difficult to be ordered. There are some mailorder shops in the
country but it's not quite clear if they ship to the US:
http://www.bazuca.com/pelicula-7317313-La-Sagrada-Familia
http://store.blockbuster.cl/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=10453
Perhaps a personal email contact might help.

http://www.antartica.cl/ (title is not part of their catalogue but as a
bookshop they perhaps might be able to provide you with this DVD.)

kind regards
Peter

Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/en/index.html