Re: [Videolib] The Blood of Jesus

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:08:17 -0400

--B_3270118098_10394780

I am 99.9% sure it is PD

On 8/16/07 1:49 PM, "Rhonda Pancoe" <rpancoe@mail.colgate.edu> wrote:

> We would like to screen the film THE BLOOD OF JESUS by Spencer Williams f=
or a
> film series on campus. I see that it is available to view online so what=
I=B9m
> wondering is, do I need a public performance license to screen it here if=
it
> is available to all on the internet?
> =20
> Rhonda=20
> Rhonda Pancoe
> Media Acquisitions Coordinator
> Colgate University
> 13 Oak Drive
> Hamilton, NY 13346
> Phone: 315-228-7858
> Fax: 315-228-7725
> RPancoe@Mail.Colgate.Edu <mailto:RPancoe@Mail.Colgate.Edu>
> =20
> =20
>=20

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
=20
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

--B_3270118098_10394780

Re: [Videolib] The Blood of Jesus I am = 99.9% sure it is PD

On 8/16/07 1:49 PM, "Rhonda Pancoe" <rpancoe@mail.colgate.edu&= gt; wrote:

We would like to screen the film THE BLOOD OF JESUS by Spenc= er Williams for a film series on campus.  I see that it is available to= view online so what I’m wondering is, do I need a public performance = license to screen it here if it is available to all on the internet?  <= BR>
Rhonda
RPancoe@Mail.Colgate.Edu<= /FONT> <mailto:RPancoe@Mail.Colgate.Edu>